JOHN MUIR MIDDLE SCHOOL
$22.00 Student Fee (required) - This fee covers the partial cost of a student planner, assembly programs, towel services for Physical Education and some team-sponsored activities.
$8.00 Physical Education Shirt - This shirt is required for Physical Education. Shirts purchased in previous years can be worn.
$6.00 Lock - This lock is for your Physical Education locker. Students must purchase a lock from the Physical Education Department to be used at John Muir. Locks purchased from John Muir in previous years can be used, and the same lock can be used at Wausau West High School.
$21.00 Yearbook (optional) - This covers the cost of a yearbook which is distributed at the end of the school year.
$57.00 Total for above items.
Other Potential Fees:
- Device Insurance Premium - $20 per year
- Previous School Year Unpaid Fees/Fines
- Grade 8 Physical Education Bowling Fee - $15 (all 8th graders)
- Grade 8 Foreign Language Participants - $5 copy fee for class worksheets
- Elective Classes - An additional fee may be assessed for class materials.
- Athletics Fees
- WIAA Sports - $30
- Fall Season - Grades 6-8 Girls Swim / Grade 8 Boys Football / Grades 7&8 Girls Volleyball / Grades 7&8 Co-Ed Soccer / Grades 6-8 Co-Ed Cross Country
- Winter Season -Grades 7&8 Boys Basketball / Grades 7&8 Girls Basketball / Grades 6-8 Wrestling
- Spring Season - Grades 6-8 Track
- Intramural Sports - $10
- Grade 6 Girls Volleyball
- Grade 6 Boys Basketball
- Grade 6 Girls Basketball
- Safety Classes - ATV, Hunter, Snowmobile, Boating
- Outdoor Club